We are SO excited to announce that we are starting a cocktail series. We will be sharing one cocktail recipe per week on top of our typical wine recommendations.
When we are not drinking wine, you can usually find us drinking a Mr. Black espresso maritini or basically anything with tequila!
The recipes we plan to share will be a combination of our own recipes and recipes from some of our favorite books. So that you can follow along, we are linking them below.
All of the linked books below are available on Amazon:
- Drinking with Chickens – These are not the easiest cocktails to make. However, the book is gorgeous, both inside and out, and the cocktails are delicious.
- Onebottle Cocktail – Beautiful, approachable cocktails that only require one spirit and a couple of easy to find ingredients from the grocery store. This book contains 80 recipes that will not disappoint.
- Let’s Get Fizzical – This is a great book that incorporates some bubbly into your cocktails. The first chapter explains everything you need to know about different sparkling wines. The remainder of the book has 50 recipes, including your classic Aperol Spritz, French 75, and many more creative reinventions.
- Cocktails Made Simple – This books covers it all for 40 iconic cocktails, from choosing the right glass to finishing them off with a decorative peel. A great beginners book for easy and delicious recipes made at home!
- Tiki: Modern Tropical Cocktails – If you are looking to move your typical, very sweet tiki drinks, this book is it. Some of the cocktails are a little more complex than others, but I am really looking forward to working my way through this one.
- Liberal Libations – An absolute great book for batch cocktails! As someone who absolutely loves to entertain and serve, this is it! If you love hosting like me year round or find yourself hosting a lot during the holidays, buy this book now – you will not regret it!
We look forward to sharing our favorite recipes with you all! If there is a cocktail you all make at home, share the link below!
*Commissionable links included in this post*
Leave a Reply