Looking for the perfect bottle to bring to a party or give as a hostess gift this Holiday season? Well, look no further! This reel contains some of our favorite crowd pleasing bottles perfect for any party or hostess gift!
- Landmark Vineyards Overlook Pinot Noir – Usually around $20, drinks like a more expensive bottle! Great value!
- DAOU Pessimist – A great value blend. Usually around $20. Flavors of oak balanced by blueberry and baking spice!
- Justin Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles – A crowd pleaser. Flavors of black cherry, baking spice and oak. Usually around $25.
- Schramsberg Blanc de blancs – Light & crisp. Perfect for any occasion. A favorite sparkling for us! Usually around $30.
- Nicolas Feuillatte Réserve Exclusive Brut – Crisp, clean and easy to drink! A great value champagne. Usually around $34.
- 1858 Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon – Delicious! Well balanced, with flavors of black cherry, baking spice and oak. Usually around $35.
- Ridge Pagani Ranch Zinfandel – A great Zinfandel! Well balanced, fruit forward with oak and pepper. Usually around $37.
- The Prisoner Red Blend – A great red blend! Sure to always be a crowd pleaser! Usually around $41.
- Belle Glos Pinot Noir Dairyman – A fuller bodied Pinot Noir with flavors of cherry and vanilla. Usually around $47.
- Orin Swift Palermo – Smooth and delicious Cabernet Sauvignon. Usually around $50.
- Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Artemis – Very smooth Cabernet Sauvignon with flavors of plum, dark chocolate and oak. Usually around $55.
- Orin Swift Machete – An excellent red blend. Flavors of blueberry, cocoa, and espresso. Usually around $55.
- Molly Dooker Blue Eyed Boy – A delicious Shiraz! Flavors of blueberry, blackberry and mocha. Usually around $56.
You really cannot go wrong with any of these bottles! Hope everyone enjoys their Holiday parties!