Summer is approaching and it is the perfect time to gather your family and friends to enjoy that backyard again!
You guys loved our Thanksgiving party tips so we thought a little summer outdoor wine party theme might be fun to dive into on the blog today!
- Shatter proof and dishwasher safe wine glasses are of course the top priority here! These are our favorites from pottery barn, they add a bit of color to your set up! If you prefer clear cups, these are super cute as well!
- If you live in a warm climate, like we do, we highly suggest using a Vinglace to keep your bottles chilled!
- We also love a good ice bucket, or these super handy (and affordable) wine cooling bags.
- Invest in a sturdy outdoor table cloth to really bring everything together! I feel like table cloths are often forgotten about! My mother is the queen of table cloths, so every special event in our house has a cloth!
- Here is a super cute lemon table cloth! So cute!
- Invite your friends, pour your favorite wine and don’t forget to play some tunes!
Leave a Reply