It is finally fall and we are so excited to see the temperatures drop below 90 degrees here in Texas! We both love going on walks and just spending time outdoors in general, and nothing pairs better with that than a glass of wine!We are both obsessed with our glassware and want to keep our favorite glasses (and our wine) safe while spending time outside, so we thought it might be fun to share some of our favorite outdoor wine glasses and accessories.
- Insulated silicone cups are shatterproof and protect your wine from getting too much heat from your hands. We really like these HOST cooling cups, you can even freeze them!
- Steel to-go cups are also a great option, with so many fun colors and designs to choose from!
- We are huge fans of our Estelle Colored Wine Glasses, but we would never take those outside, but we found these adorable acrylic ones from Amazon that look so similar!
- Pottery Barn also makes some really great stemmed acrylic wine glasses. We have these in blue and clear! These remind me of my Riedel Extreme Pinot Noir glasses, but shatterproof!
- These Juliska acrylic stemless wine glasses are perfect for outdoors! I absolutely love my set!
- Wine bottle chiller because no one likes warm wine.
- Don’t forget your wine stopper to keep wine in, and critters out!
- For under $10, these wine bags are also great for outdoor use when you are in your backyard or out to a picnic! Just fill with ice and cold water and your bottle will stay chilled!
If we have forgotten any of your favorite outdoor wine accessories or glasses, let us know in the comments below!
*Commissionable Links Included in this Post*
Leave a Reply