Below, we are going to share some of our favorite options and some tips on what to look for when searching for a decanter to meet your needs.
1. White or Rosé: Although decanting white or rosé isn’t necessary, you certainly can, and we would recommend a small decanter for this. Pro tip: Chill the decanter first!
2. Light-Bodied Red Wine: Go for a small to medium-sized decanter, or the above white/rosé options works well here too!
3. Medium-Bodied Red Wines: A medium-sized decanter would work best, try the one we have linked!
4. Full-Bodied Red Wine: Go for a decanter with a wide base like the one we linked here.
5. If you are feeling fancy, there are some really fun decanters out there, but they won’t do the job any better than the simple ones!
6. Last but not least, you can use an aerator, especially if you don’t want to pour the entire bottle.
If you haven’t tried decanting or aerating your wine, give it a shot and let us know which method is your favorite in the comments below!
*Commissionable Links Included in this Post*