Alright, let’s get some sparkling wine options for New Year’s Eve out there! If you are partying at home or just looking for a bottle to enjoy while getting dressed, none of these will let ya down!
- Gruet Brut Rosé – Our go to sparkling rose! Usually around $13.
- Mumm Napa Brut Rosé – Always a crowd pleasing sparkling rosé! Usually around $16.
- Raventos i Blanc – A delicious Cava! Found my bottle at Costco. Usually around $20.
- Nicolas Feuillatte – A good value Champagne! Usually around $34.
- Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs – Would make the perfect NYE sip! This is what I am packing to drink while getting ready! Usually around $36.
- Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut – Always a great sparkling option! Usually around $45.
- Tsarine Champagne – A Total Wine exclusive, but a good quality NYE sip! Usually around $45.
- GH Mumm Rosé – This rosé is delicious! Great effervescence! Usually around $58.
- Veuve Cliquot Rosé – Veuve never disappoints! If you haven’t tried their sparkling rosé, we can’t think of a better time. Usually around $59.
- Bollinger Special Cuvee – An exceptional bottle! Great value for the price! Usually around $59.
- Tsarine Adriana Champagne Brut – A gorgeous bottle for NYE. Usually around $95.
Let us know what you are drinking for NYE!