Last Bottle and Wine.com are two entirely different concepts. Last Bottle is more of a flash sale concept showcasing one harder to find bottle a day, while it is super fun, I prefer Wine.com for my everyday wine shopping. Wine.com offers a huge assortment of bottles at all times, usually is running some sort of promotion and has incredible shipping practices!
For $49 a year, you get into the Wine.com StewardShip program, which enables you to enjoy unlimited standard shipping on your Wine.com purchases. I also love that they allow you to schedule your deliveries, when it is still warm outside, the last thing you want is your wine delivery sitting outside for hours, so I found this to be extremely helpful!
During 2020, I was ordering wine from their website on repeat. I am going to share some of my favorite bottles below.
- Chronic Cellars Sofa King $24.99 is a blend of Syrah, Grenache, Petite Sirah, Mourvedre and Tannat. Very smooth, easy to drink with lots of juicy fruit and spice, with a some vanilla on the finish.
- Daou Pessimist $21.97 is a one of my favorite easy to find and affordable bottles. It is well balanced, smooth, and fruit forward. Notes of dark cherry, blackberry and vanilla. A great wine at a great price for everyday drinking!
- J Lohr Seven Oaks Paso Robles Cab $14.97 is a full-bodied Cab at an affordable price. We love a good Paso Robles Cab and this is it, lots of oak and dark fruit.
- Gundlach Bundschu Mountain Cuvee 2019 $17.99 is a blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc.Meidum-bodied wine with flavors of dark fruit and cocoa.
- Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc $15.97 is a good Sauvignon Blanc option. If you like Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough this is for you! Well-structured with a clean finish, flavors of grapefruit and pear.
- Infamous Goose Sauvignon Blanc $16.99 is another crisp and delicious Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough. Lots of grapefruit, apples and kiwi; super refreshing!
- Schug Sonoma Coast Chardonnay $19.99 is a good Chardonnay option. It is full-bodied with bright acidity, flavors of green apple and lemongrass with some minerality.
- Bodega Garzon Uruguay Reserva Tannat $21.99 is a full-bodied red wine. Mix of fruit and earthy flavors with a smooth finish.
- Goldeneye Pinot Noir $52.99 is completely splurge worthy in my opinion. Lots of strawberry blanced by some spice and smokiness.
- Boen Pinot Noir $19.99 is fruit forward, with flavors of cherry, vanilla and some spice. A delicious and smooth, easy to drink Pinot.
- Gruet Blanc de Noirs $15.99. Y’all know we love our Gruet Rosé and this bottle is no different. Crisp, dry and flavorful. Perfect enhoyed alone of with appetizers!
- Banshee Pinot Noir $23.99 is a delicious. This is a great food pairing wine! Blackberry and plum.
- Graham Beck Brut Rosé $22.99 is a great option. This was our first South African sparkling, well balanced and delicious!
- Joseph Phelps Freestone Vineyards Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir $49.99 is super smooth and an easy drinker! Great to enjoy alone or would pair well with a variety of foods, such lamb, pork, duck, venison, etc.
- Hartford Court Russian River Valley Pinot Noir $33.99 is berry forward, but extremely well balanced, with hints of spice and oak, and a great finish!
- Belle Glos Dairyman $49.99 is one of my absolute favorites. This is a bolder, more complex Pinot with notes of cherry, strawberry and vanilla.
- Ridge Paso Robles Zinfandel $37.99 is a great Zinfandel. Lots of plum, cherry and oak on the palate. Holds up well to red meat, as suggested, we paired with a ribeye.
- Silk and Spice Red Blend $11.99 is a great Portuguese red. When we were in Portugal, we were just so impressed by quality of the wines produced there. We truly loved visiting the different regions and trying all the wines. This bottle is proof of the quality for a very low price.
- Juggernaut Cab $31.99 is a great option with rich flavors of black fruits and oak, yet so smooth and delicious.
- Juggaernaut Pinot Noir $29.99 is very good It is nice and smooth with the perfect amount of fruit and spice!
- Whispering Angel Rosé $24.99 is a delicious, creamy, smooth rosé. As the Holidays approach, keep in mind Rosé pairs well with turkey!
- Hess Allomi Cabernet Sauvignon $29.97 is a fruity cab with soft tannins, very smooth and easy to drink.
- Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge $15.99 has a lot of fruit and well balanced tannins. Cannot beat the quality delivered at this price point.
Let us know if you sign up for StewardShip and your favorite bottles!
Leave a Reply