Okay, Molly here! Anyone who knows me, knows I am weirdly obsessed with glassware. I need a glass for every occasion. I recently got married and I am pretty sure I registered primarily for glasses. Estelle wine glasses, Estelle champagne glasses, Juliska wine and water glasses, Spode Christmas wine glasses and tulip glasses, Williams Sonoma fancy wine and water glasses; I mean the list goes on. We even registered for the Moose Mugs from Christmas Vacation for our Egg Nog! We are glassware crazy! My husband would say it was just me, but it’s really not. The Christmas Vacation Moose Mugs and 4 piece Tiki cup set were both his idea, so the proof is in the pudding, we are both glassware obsessed. And don’t worry, I linked the Moose Mugs and the Tiki glasses below just in case you are as obsessed as we are!
- Set of 8 Riedel Extreme Pinot Noir Glass $119.95
- These glasses are absolutely gorgeous. Honestly, with the heat that is Houston right now, I keep picturing myself outside with these wine glasses on my Article couches, enjoying some Pinot while my husband grills and we watch football!
- Set of 2 Riedel Vinum XL Cabernet Sauvignon $59.00
- These high quality crystal wine glasses are usually my go to! The Vinum series is extremely popular around the world. These glasses are perfect for everyday use; functional and aesthetically pleasing!
- Set of 4 Riedel Extreme Cabernet Wine Glass $73.50
- Large like the ones above, but part of the Extreme Riedel Collection. The Extreme Collection glasses have large bowls and long stems and have become extremely popular as well. I am a big fan of this collection!
- Godinger Dublin Cocktail Shaker $22.95
- This cocktail shaker is gorgeous. Lately, I have honestly spent way too much money on cocktail shakers. I had a wonderful one and it broke, so I have been on the hunt for a new one. This one works well while remaining aesthetically pleasing.
- Set of 4 Godinger Old Fashioned Acrylic Glasses $24.95
- These glasses are so pretty and I absolutely love that they are acrylic. I do not own these yet, but plan on purchasing as soon as my husband cools it with the questions like, “Where are we going to put all these glasses?”
- Set of 4 Godinger Jax Highball $24.99
- These are the perfect cocktail and water glasses! The color is absolutely gorgeous! Also, the Godinger brand on Amazon never lets me down!
- Set of 4 Le Cadeaux Break Resistant Fleur Glasses $48.50
- These glasses are absolutely gorgeous! I am obsessed. As I said above with the Godinger Old Fashioned Glasses, I will be buying these as soon as things cool down around here!
- Set of 4 Margarita Glasses $21.49
- Who doesn’t love a fun margarita glass?! If I am not drinking wine or an espresso martini, I am drinking tequila. Spicy blood orange margaritas are my fav!
- Set of 6 Hand Blown Mexican Blue Rim Drinking Glasses $46.99
- These are great margarita glasses! I absolutely love my blue rimmed glasses! I use these for ranch waters and margaritas!
- Set of 2 Riedel Extreme Martini Glasses $49.00
- Ah! I love a good martini, especially an espresso martini! These Riedel martini glasses did not disappoint!
- Set of 4 Extreme Rosé/Champagne Glasses $69.00
- I love Riedel’s extreme glassware. These Rosé/Champagne glasses are some of my absolute favorite Riedel wine glasses, second to the Extreme Pinot ones. I highly recommend getting these! They pair wonderfully with some bubbly at Christmas and Thanksgiving!
- Set of 4 Christmas Vacation Moose Mugs $65.00
- Okay, well these just speak for themselves. First of all, who doesn’t love Christmas Vacation? Second of all, who doesn’t want to drink their boozy egg nog out of a moose mug?! Do not regret for one second registering for these!
- Set of 4 Tiki Glasses $41.95
- These tiki glasses, they look great in person. I would love to say we have used them, but we have not yet. Maybe we need to make a big batch of Piña Coladas and have some friends over ASAP!
- Set of 4 Spode Christmas Wine Glasses $39.99
- I just love these glasses. I love pops of Christmas! Do I want Spode plates, serving ware and wine glasses on my table at Christmas? No. But I do not mind some fun glasses! We absolutely love Christmas around here, so I am counting down the days until I get to use these!
Anyway, so now that you know how absolutely obsessed I am with glassware, be sure to share some of your favorites with me in the comments below.
*Commissionable links included in this post.*
Leave a Reply