We are in full Holiday season mode and we know a lot of you are already putting up those trees! Hey, nothing wrong with that! I might do the same this weekend! But let’s focus on Thanksgiving for this week’s blog post! We thought it might be fun to share some Thanksgiving games that could be a fun ice breaker or something for the kids to do while the adults tend to their wine glasses!
- First up is a classic, Bingo! But make it thanksgiving themed bingo! This could be fun for the whole family. Give a prize for the first person to get Bingo!
- Pin the hat on the turkey– another oldie, but a goodie.
- Make your own turkey out of stickers- this would be a great idea for the kids, especially if you needed them to sit and be still for a little while!
- Or if it is time to take the party outside, check these yard games– this one includes thanksgiving themed potato sack race bags, egg and spoon race, legged relay race and the make your own turkey stickers!
- It might have been a while since you’ve seen some of your family members, or maybe someone is bringing a new special someone and you need a great ice breaker- check out do you really know your family? this is such a fun conversation starter and brings up some hilarious memories!
- And last but not least- thanksgiving charades!
Regardless of how you’re spending your Thanksgiving, we hope you know that we are so incredibly thankful for YOU and for your support. We wish you all a wonderful Holiday season!
Leave a Reply