You guys! We have been working on something so exciting and we are finally able to spill the details!We have collaborated with our friends at The Wine Box Club to create a 3-bottle box, now available to all Texas Residents! The three bottles in The Summer Box Collaboration were hand selected by the two of us and some of our personal favorites! Since it’s still a scorcher here in Texas, for our Summer Box, we wanted to include some delicious and refreshing wines! So, after many, many discussions between the two of us, we thought a Sparkling Rosé, a Sancerre and a Cabernet Sauvignon would be just perfect! The G.H. Mumm Sparkling Rosé and the Pascal-Jolivet Sancerre are the perfect refreshers for a hot summer day; and Austin Hope, well, it is just always delicious! With The Wine Box Club, we are able to offer this amazing selection of wine to you at a fraction of retail price. The Box is available to ship anywhere in Texas, and available for local pick up here in Houston! Hope you all take advantage of this great deal!
- The Summer Box Collaboration: $99*
- Retail Value: $140*
Here is a little bit more on each bottle, and a fun food pairing for you:
- Austin Hope, Cabernet Sauvignon. In 2000, Austin created the Austin Hope label, making wines produced from vines grown at the family’s estate property. Aromas of tobacco, dark chocolate shavings, and fresh black current. On the palate, layers of vanilla, cocoa powder, juicy cherry, baking spices and signature tobacco create a full body wine wine that is balanced by a splash of fresh acid and round, refined tannins. AVA: Paso Robles, CA. Vintage: 2019.
- Pairing: Defined Dish’s Easy Herb- Crusted Rack of Lamb.
- G.H. Mumm Cordon, Rosé Champagne. The Mumm Rosé Cuvée combines the finesse, balance and aromatic richness of the Mumm Cordon Rouge base. A large proportion of its component wine comes from Grands Crus and Premiers Crus of the Champagne region. It is aged for three years on the lees before bottling. This complex, sophisticated blend comprises: 60% Pinot Noir, 18% Pinot Meunier, and 22% Chardonnay for finesse and elegance. AVA: Champagne, France. Vintage: NV.
- Pairing: Isabel Eats’ Chilaquiles Verdes.
- Pascal-Jolivet, Sancerre. Pascal Jolivet believes in letting nature make the wine as much as possible, and seeks to tame the more aggressive qualities of the Sauvignon Blanc Variety. Pale and vibrant in color. The Pascal Jolivet Sancerre is fresh, clean with racy acidity. On the palate it is fresh and tightly wound; acidity is tempered by very subtle residual sugar; very clean; alive, racy, youthful. Overall, a dry and elegant wine. AVA: Loire Valley, France. Vintage: 2019.
- Pairing: Defined Dish’s Crispy Trout and Green Goddess Broccoli Slaw.
We would absolutely love for you all to try something we have personally selected to share with you, and we hope that this can be something we continue to produce for you guys in the future!
You can place your order here!
*Commissionable links included in this post.*
Leave a Reply