Here are a few of our favorites that would be great for the holidays!
- Caves du Fournalet Cotes du Rhones – Red Blend for just around $7. It is medium bodied, blackfruits and a bit of spice. I’d consider it pretty dry- but also pretty good for the price!
- Cotillion – Pinot Noir for $10! This one is a blend from three different counties in California, similar to how Belle Gloss does their blend. This offers a variety of flavors. This has flavors of cherry and strawberry with a little bit of oak.
- Corvelia – Cabernet Sauvignon for $10. This is a California Cab from Paso Robles. It is your classic plum, cherry with vanilla and cola flavors. Safe purchase.
- La Sonriente – Garnacha for $7. If you haven’t explored the garnacha grape- we highly recommend it! Cherry flavor with a bit of tobacco and cola. This is a really good value for your money.
- La Burgondie Brut Reserve for $10. This one is highly rated! It is citrusy with flavors of apple and pear. Please note that this is brut, so it is a dry sparkling wine. If you’re looking for something sweet- skip this one.
- The Trader Joe’s Platinum Reserve Brut is also a good one if you’re looking for a Brut sparkling wine.
- McBride Sisters Sparkling Brut Rosé usually around $15. You’ll note some cherry and orange flavors but overall it is a smooth and super easy drinking sparkling rosé
- If you’re looking for a great option for your morning Mimosa or Bellini, grab a bottle of Trader Joe’s Blac de Blancs Vin Mousseux for only $6! This one is much less complex and would be great as a “base” for your cocktail of choice!
We hope you all get some time to unwind, to rest, and recharge for the New Year ahead of us! Thank you so much for your love and support this year! We love you guys!